Sportivun is recruiting sports camp leaders for summer holiday 2018 in Brussels area
Have you finished your intermediate vocational education (Dutch: MBO) including pedagogical training? Do you have a passion for sports and do you think you can inspire children? Then we have the perfect (summer) holiday job for you!
Sportivun is specialized in sports activity day camps for children. In the summer of 2018 we expect to start sports activity camps in the Brussels area for children aging from 3 – 14 years old.
Currently we are looking for staff to host these camps.
Function description camp leader
Camp leaders are participant’s first and main contact. They represent our organization in a mature, punctual and reliable way. He or she will constantly see to it that all participants enjoy the camp.
Each camp week is guided by a team of 11 people. Within this team your job will be to guide one of the groups and to participate in all (sports and cultural) activities in a professional manner.
The focus is always on the needs of the participants. Leaders ensure optimal conditions to make the camp a joyful experience for all participants.
- A completed intermediate vocational education (Dutch: MBO) and pedagogical training/education;
- Fluent in English (preferably also Dutch and/or French);
- Minimum age 18 years
- Our camps are both based on sports and cultural activities; any experience and/or affinity on either field is an advantage, but experience is not required; we value passion and enthusiasm to work with children.
- Our leaders are bursting of energy to keep the participants busy all day long. Inaction is not an option.
- Our leaders are (very) flexible; a change in the course of things is an opportunity, not a problem.
- Our leaders are very capable of keeping a group of 12 children busy. Experience makes it easier.
- Our leaders are responsible for a good, enjoyable and safe day for all participants.
- Sportivun camp leaders are flexible, reliable, well-mannered and representative.
Starting from the summer holiday 2018, Sportivun will organise sports camps during all school holidays throughout the year (a total of 12 weeks a year) in the Brussels area. So, if we are a good match, we can offer you more weeks. You will always be available for complete camp weeks, that is: Monday through Friday, from 07.30 – 19.00 hrs. The number of weeks will be agreed upon in consultation.
€ 1.735,00 gross per month, based on a full-time working week of 40 hours.
If you consider yourself the right candidate and if you want to give your career a head start, please apply via the application form before January 30th, 2018.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday January 31st and Thursday February 1st (evening interviews are possible). Availability on this date is essential.